Here is a website that is sure to come in handy for the Bride to be http://www.make-your-own-invitations.com/ These free bridal invitations are for your own personal use. Please feel free to print off as many as you need and to send this link on to anyone whom you think will benefit from free invitations.
All you need to make these invitations is some white cardstock or paper. You can print it onto any type of cardstock that you choose, I like the linen textured cardstock.
- The invitations measure 51/2" x 4 1/4" and will fit into a standard A2 envelope.
- They are a jpeg file so you can open a word processing document and insert 2 to a page to print.
- You can also print out the blank invitation with no lines, insert the image into a Word document and insert a text box over the top to add your own invitation wording.
- Download the free printable bridal invitations with lines.
- Right click and save the jpeg invitation to your desktop.